Friday, August 8, 2008

Zane's summer and return from NOLS


Sorry I haven't updated Zane's blog in such a long time. It's been a busy summer! Zane's on his National Outdoor Leadership School course until tomorrow. He should be getting out of the back country today. Here's how my conversation with him will go tomorrow when I see him:

Mom: Hey Zane!!! How are you?? How was your course?
Zane: Good
Mom: Did you have fun?
Zane: Yeah
Mom: Anything interesting happen?
Zane: Yeah
Mom: Did you enjoy it?
Zane: Yeah
Mom: Would you go back again??
Zane: Maybe
Mom: Did you make any new friends?
Zane: Kind of. Mom, can I go now? I want to text with my friends. I'll see you on Monday.

Zane with his dad leaving to catch the shuttle for his NOLS course.



Zane writes his first check to pay for his cell phone. If you want his number, email him. He's a texting whiz.



Zane getting his first checking account. My baby is growing up!



Zane's work space at Milk Creek Grill in Driggs.



Zane and Eli sleep outside in the shed that Paul's building.



Zane's mad at me so I decide to antagonize him by taking lots of pictures of him. I make him forget he's mad at me by doing this!



Zane playing ball with Paul in the back yard in May.

No comments: