Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TMS's first track meet is on Thursday! Go Zane!

Teton Middle School is having it's first track meet on Thursday, April 10th in Firth, Idaho. The kids are practicing hard in the Middle School parking lot because the track is still under a couple of feet of snow (see previous post)




Kids running in the parking lot



Jed practicing the shot put



Zane embarrassed that I'm taking pictures of the team. He's trying to get away from me and my camera.


Libby's always a willing photography subject!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.